Transform a Necessary Function into a Strategic Advantage.
VigilantCS offers the basis for a common industry-wide platform driving down compliance costs, developing industry best practices and benchmarks.
Compliance is a particular challenge for smaller firms, such as boutique dealers and specialized portfolio managers. The VigilantCS platform enables you to focus on your core business by providing your Chief Compliance Officer or external consultants an efficient solution for the automation of routine tasks.
Independent Wealth Manager
The competitive landscape and regulatory changes have especially challenged mid-sized wealth managers as operating costs have increased.
While the twin benefits of reducing compliance costs by up to 30% and increasing adherence to regulations may seem like wishful thinking, VigilantCS delivers on both counts with the power of automation.
Bank/Insurance Wealth Manager
Integrated firms under the auspices of Basel III will soon be required to quantify staff conduct risk in determining capital requirements.
VigilantCS ushers in a new era of compliance that enables you to mitigate staff conduct risk through preventive action by tracking and analyzing activities to pinpoint areas for improvement.
VigilantCS provides benefits to all key constituencies involved in meeting staff regulatory requirements, from individual staff members, officers and directors.
- Empowers organizations to better administer and manage core
staff compliance requirements.
- Uses either VigilantCS data capture modules or integrates with
existing corporate platforms through our API architecture.
- One central staff-facing portal for efficiency.
- Automatically updated.
- Flexible design to incorporate various regulatory regimes and
- Enables development of staff conduct risk ranking and regulatory
- Executive compliance dashboard to assess enterprise, branch and
staff compliance health drilling down to core issues.
- Dynamic reporting sourced through VCSOpen or third-party data
- Provides targeted, evidence-based mitigation, cost savings,
improved internal controls and enhanced staff-level accountability.